a vintage saab racing group raffle?

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: a vintage saab racing group raffle?
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2002 20:58:25 -0400
yes!  that is right!
since the list was involved in sponsoring me in this effort i thought you
would like to be included in this:
i'm raffling of fthe last remaining "saab's at sebring 2002" T shirt, bosch
cap, silkolene cap, set of bosch ear plugs and a sewn bosch spark plugs
patch.   the items are from our sponsors and the shirt is the last shirt
(new never worn!) that crew and drivers got for our efforts at the vintage
support races at sebring's 50th anniversary of the 12 hours of sebring back
in march.
the tickets are 1 for 2.00 or 3 for 5.00.
the drawing wil lbe at the SVRA's zippo vintage G.P. at watkins glen sunday
september  8th.
if you are interested please email me and i'll gladly send you as many
tickets as you want !  just return filled out stubs and payment and you are
in!
the values of the items far exceed the actual ticket price so you might be a
winner for next to nothing!
and all proceeds go to help continue our 2 stroke regin of terror (yeah
right!) on the vintage racing comunity  ...lol!
thank you for not hitting "delete" by now!  lol!
chuck
cfchrist@earthlink.net