Ed

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Ed
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 02:05:33 -0600 (MDT)
Cc: justbrits@attbi.com, MradakisBJ02@attbi.com, CASMk2AH@attbi.com, autox73@attbi.com, BJ-7Healey@attbi.com, swa65Petunia@attbi.com, petuniaswa3@attbi.com, murial73@attbi.com
Once again the subject of Ed Kaler comes up.  And as usual, he's not welcome
on the autox.team.net lists.  He knows this, but that certainly doesn't stop
a person of his character from sliming his way in through the cracks.  Just
check the archives, how many posts has "Andy" sent in this month that were
actually useful bits of information on list topics?  Don't fool yourselves,
the cretin is still around in all his abusive glory.

Ed paints himself as a great supporter of the British car hobby, yet over the
years he has single-handedly driven more people away from the various Team.Net
lists than I can count.  His abusive, mean spirited, and at best, rude and
pointless blatherings have caused many people who would have loved to make use
of these lists to further their interests in the hobby to give up in disgust
and go elsewhere, wherever that may be.

Sure, the list is like being at a party with a few hundred of your closest
friends.  There's a handful of loudmouths, like XXXXX who has to reply to
every message, regardless of whether or not he actually has anything to say.
Luckily folks like him have yet to figure out what "Edit your replies" means,
so you don't see *all* the drivel they spout.  And there are hundreds of folks
who rarely, if ever, post messages, hoping only to get some information
they can use about keeping their cars on the road, or getting them there in
the first place.  Those are the people for whom I do this.

And then there's Ed, who thinks its funny to show up at the party, jump on the
table and piss in the punch bowl.  I guess he and a handful of clueless twits
who think its great fun don't notice the folks heading for the exits in
disgust.  They don't care about you, they only care about their own sorry
selves.

I try to care about every one of the 15,000 subscribers on the nearly 100
lists I run here.  It takes a lot of my time and a lot of my patience.  Luckily
there aren't more pathetically brainless airheads like Ed, or I'd just go ahead
and pull the plug.  This sort of nonsense will be the death of me yet.  Don't
send roses, just a bunch of petunias.

mjb.