Re: Ergonomics......... 19:51:24 -0700

To: sejose@pacbell.net (Scott)
Subject: Re: Ergonomics......... 19:51:24 -0700
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 23:21:16 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Well, Scott-

Are you in the habit of carrying a shoehorn? OK, seriously, now....

Once you get in, you should have no
trouble with the seat furthest back.

I think you will find putting your right foot
in first (brace yourself on the windshield)
then moving your body into the car ass
first while swinging your left foot in will
work well for you.

Getting out will require reversal of the foregoing. Check your height
with the
top up, of course, before you buy. I think
you'll "fit". Don't park too close to kerbs...
the car sits pretty low to begin with and
you will want to step "down" to get out.

Cap'n. Bob
    '60 :{)