Re: Pictures of the Keeper of the Cloth

To: <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Pictures of the Keeper of the Cloth
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 09:51:36 -0500 (CDT)
Cc: <SDOliner@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I'll take undeveloped land any day.  i've always lived in the "country" as
the city folk like to say.  I live just south of Oklahoma City about 20
min.  But across from my house is many many acres of farm land, with cows
and hay fields.  Heck we even have dirt roads with wash boards...great for
putting the kids to sleep with when it is 12am and the 6mo old is wide
awake.  So yes there is still much country side left.

It is great to be on the list

LBC content....I like the fact that andy and barney are our Keystone duo,
since there are only two of them I can do faster test runs in the midget
w/o getting caught.

Charlie
"in the sticks"