Re: Ergonomics.........

To: "Kent J. Miller" <Bushwacker4@prodigy.net>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Ergonomics.........
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2002 01:34:11 -0400
Well..... yes, Kent will fit in it but there'll be a lot of unused space. At
6'4" and 250 (without helmet and pads) I will get maximum use of the space so
give it to me!

Better prepare yourself for an endless barrage of quips, jokes and such about
you and your car. Here's a cartoon my sister just sent me - the Micro-Mini
http://home.earthlink.net/~dalep1/toons.htm . Let them say what they will -
YOU still get to drive the car!!

dale

  No way Scott... You won't fit! Better let me have the car, I can fit in it.

  Kent
  1960 Bugeye
  1978 Midget

   I weigh around 185, maybe 190 after a few beers....  I am contemplating
  picking up a 1967 Midget that will be available to me.  I am 6'4" with a
36"
  inseam.  Will I fit reasonably well in this car?

  Thanks
  Scott Jose