Re: [midgetsprite] How to make your Sprite look better

To: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] How to make your Sprite look better
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 05:44:22 EDT
In a message dated 8/27/02 1:36:55 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
toyman@digitex.net writes:

> I was at Wal Mart the other day and got a nice photo of our 68 with some
> Hooters girls on it. Anyone want to see it?

Happens to me all the time, Paul.   I guess eight or ten times now I am
minding my  own business, stop into Wal Mart to buy a bunch of flowers for
the wife, and upon returning to my car find it full of Hooters girls.  But I,
unlike Brad, just never seem to have my camera with me. Drat!!!  And  you run
them out one door they run around and get back in the other side.  What's a
guy gonna do?

--David C.