Re: Hooters Photo Posted!!!

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "yahoogroups, midgetsprite" <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: Hooters Photo Posted!!!
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 12:51:52 -0500
> There is EVIL amoung us. It is a Being so vile and hated, that Lord
> Lucas would appear as a shining light beside him (and this foul fiend
> would pillage his ale).

The Evil One has contacted me and let me know that he appreciates the many
friends that are visiting his site. He also mentions that he lost about half of
his address book during an alchemy experiment gone awry (he was trying to turn
lead into beer). Would those of you who communicate with him on a regular basis
please send him a note so that he can get your email address off of it and
return
the address book to it's former glory.
Thanks,
Brad