Re OFOTO help and coming Healey display

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re OFOTO help and coming Healey display
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 02:01:00 EDT
Thanks to everyone who gave me OFOTO help.

I finally got in to look at the photos.  we actually have a project in the
house this week--we are coordinating the 50th anniversary display for the
Healey at the San Diego Auto Museum.  So we have been inundated with race
results, time lines, posters, street signs, and all the goodies that you can
find on Healey displays everywhere.  We have two cars going into the museum
(not our cars) A gold-beige BJ8 and a black 100M.  The display stays up in
the club corner for 1 month.  Certainly makes it easier to get cars for
display when the period is only one month.

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise)
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes)