Re: [midgetsprite] Re: Just Hooters

To: d.carpenter7@verizon.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] Re: Just Hooters
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 19:22:44 EDT
In a message dated 8/28/02 1:40:45 PM, d.carpenter7@verizon.net writes:

<< One would be taking life in hand to have a show girl pose in the car if
one's wife were along ......... >>

Not nearly as dangerous as driving a Sprite around Las Vegas--those people
are wild.  Here goes a riot inciting statement--I believe the three worst
places in the US and Canada that I have ever driven are Memphis, Minneapolis,
and Las Vegas.  I've never driven in New York or Chicago.

The showgirls are all very professional--in fact most of the wives attend, as
is usual at these meets.  We didn't have a Healey at the one we attended, but
they allowed us and the Turners (Amy & Paul) to participate as one entry,
share the goodie packet, and all of us go on the tour to Carroll Shelby's.
It was a great weekend, all in all.

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise)
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes)