Re: [midgetsprite] Tire information

To: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] Tire information
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 11:54:19 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Jay...

LOL I dont have to write "no" note to myself,
lol lol I bought the right size tires for
a good price with 50 or 60,000 mile warranty
and the "life time guarantee "for a GREAT price
and no where $400.00 but a little over $300.00
under $300.00 before lifetime guarantee bought,,
so did i do ok guys????
AND now the only "note" I will have to write
to myself each month is "How do I pay for these
dang new tires????) lol ( I guess pick up some
odd jobs here there and everywhere..lol lol

Thanks though for your information and help!
You guys are super to put up with me and my
bullheadedness and ignorance sometimes..ok
alot of the time...:)

Bobbie