TIRE UPDATE and Thanks!

To: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: TIRE UPDATE and Thanks!
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 12:45:52 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Dear isters,

First of all I want to "personally" Thank
each and every person who wrote on list and
off list with suggestions of tire stores and
websites and suggestions of what I needed to
do and "NOT" do..:) Thanks!!!!(got alot of
the what not to do suggestions) lol

I purchased a great set of tires with "LIFETIME"
WARRANTY on the tires....the "RIGHT size" tires
and a 50 or 60,000 mile tire at that for barely
over $300.00.

Did I do ok guys,,,huh? :)

Well, I think I did and I couldnt have done
it without the wisdom and "experteeeezzzeeee"
of u guys! So thank you for all of your
EXPERT wisdom and guidance!!!

I will try to keep my speed down below 100 mph
on the interstate going home,,but if it
rides as smooth on the interstate as it
did on the side roads coming here,,well I
cant guarantee anything..:))))

BOBBIE/Leadfoot- I have a heavy shoe lol