Re: riot inciting statement (no LBC)

To: Pasgeirsson@worldnet.att.net, Ankitterer@aol.com
Subject: Re: riot inciting statement (no LBC)
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 18:25:30 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 08/29/2002 4:04:47 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
Pasgeirsson@worldnet.att.net writes:

> I learned to drive in Boston!!!  Drove in to the Back Bay area from the
> Greenwood/Stoneham  suburbs with a car load of classmates every day in the
> school
> year, from when I was 16.  No Freeways, as us Westerners call them, a few
> Parkways, not even Storrow Drive, the oldest of the new.  Would frequently
> drive
> into the downtown district, through Scolley Square to No. or So. Station,
> dodging
>
> the steam trains on Atlantic Ave.!

Paul,

Was it difficult to re-learn how to drive when they started using steering
wheels instead of tillers?

Robert B. Houston

Santa Teresa, NM
'74 Midget
'63 TR4
'03 Beetle

...   Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick
  themselves up and hurry off as if nothing happened."

  - Winston Churchill