Re: How old cars coming from Canada

To: JMCarter49@aol.com
Subject: Re: How old cars coming from Canada
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2002 14:59:49 -0700
Cc: rbc43@starband.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Yeah, unless the guy imports it as an earlier car.  I was offered a "69" Mini
from Jack at APT with fuel injection and all the updated mods.  He said it was
actually a 1996 Mini with a '69 I.D. plate and imported as such.  Seeing how the
car changed very little in it's production life, who would know.  BTW, Jack
wanted $10,000 for the "69" Mini.
Mike MacLean-60 Sprite
P.S. the car is already sold.