RE: Hi,tspeed,japanese girl VS playboy

To: "Dale Puffenberger" <dalep1@earthlink.net>
Subject: RE: Hi,tspeed,japanese girl VS playboy
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2002 20:58:39 -0400
Cc: "Spridget List" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Dale,
    Your suggestion is fine except that it assumes that the virus is already
in the computer. I suggest that if anyone is going to use email today, they
are crazy, dumb,stupid not to have a good Antiviral program and to keep it
up to date as to definitions.

    I do not know what is different, but I used to catch a virus about once
every six weeks. In the last week, I have caught 10 and today 5 already.
Regards,

Tom Speed
Charlotte, NC
'76 Midget (Son's Toy)
'66 Midget (SpeedRacer)
'84 Chevy S-10 (Tows Racer)
'98 Eclipse Spyder (Wife's Toy)
'98 Chrysler Lowered Floor Conversion Van (Tows Me)