Re: Car Trailer???

To: Brent Wolf <wolfbj@prodigy.net>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Car Trailer???
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2002 08:28:23 -0500
When I bought my 78 Midget the PO helped trailer it to my house.  He rented
a U-Haul car trailer.  He said he "had to fib and tell them it was an MGB,
because U-Haul says the Midget is too narrow".  It BARELY fit, but it did
fit, with the insides of all tires pressed up against the diagonal inside
edge of the decks.  Tied it down tight and drove 250 miles with no problem.
Got to be real careful when loading it to make sure it is in the center!

Steve
78 Midget