Forward Tilting Hinge Blueprints

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Forward Tilting Hinge Blueprints
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 15:31:33 -0800 (PST)
I've got a copy of a Forward Hinge Blueprint, zipped
.pdf file that was prepared by a David Hill. This is a
4 page blueprint with dimensions, specs, material
lists, etc. This will work for a Bugeye Bonnet with or
without bumpers. I think it would work the same for a
Spridget Bonnet. Anyone got space on their web site
where this one can be uploaded to. As a zipped file it
is almost 1MB. This bracket BTW is designed to hinge
and slide forward to give more clearance to the
radiator.

If you want a copy just let me know.

=====
Jim Gruber
Bugsy '68 Sprite (future Bugeye in disguise)
Dayton, OH