A little LBC, not much

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: A little LBC, not much
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 21:40:00 -0500
A few days ago I was having some work done at my local garage. A
blonde came in and asked for a seven-hundred-ten. We all looked at each
other, and another customer asked, "What is a seven-hundred-ten?" She
replied, "You know, the little piece in the middle of the engine, I lost it
and need a new one. It had always been there."

The mechanic gave the blonde a piece of paper and a pen and asked
her to draw what the piece looked like. She drew a circle and in the
middle of it wrote 710. He then took her over to another car which had the
hood up and asked, "is there a 710 on this car?" She pointed and
said, Of course, its right there."

Now go to http://68.67.220.213/710.jpg and see what she was talking about.

Dave
60 Bugeye