Squealing Phred / Noisy Wiper Motor

To: Spridgets Digest <spridgets-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: Squealing Phred / Noisy Wiper Motor
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 16:59:03 -0800 (PST)
Solved the squealing,shaky wiper motor problem I
believe. I unbolted the hold down bracket, added a
layer of thin carpet scraps left over from the
interior carpet underneath the hold hown strap and
underneath the rubber pad that goes under the motor.
Tightened the bolt up and added locktite to keep them
that way. Motor doesn't move any more, squealing is
gone I do believe. Thanks to all for the tips that
were offered.

=====
Jim Gruber
Bugsy '68 Sprite (future Bugeye in disguise)
Dayton, OH