Re: best looking car of all time?

To: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>, "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: best looking car of all time?
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 10:07:51 -0800 (PST)
Point taken Peter, now go pour one for us all.  This particular amber coloured
liquid of my finding had a good fresh taste, an alcohol content of no less than
5% by volume, had a good belch factor, and came at the perfect price.
Lon /RedMidget
 "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com> wrote:Not all amber coloured liquids that
come from taps, are beer..... your found truck being a case in point.....
speaking of Point.... now that's beer.  LOL
====
It had beer when I found it ;-)
At 10:58 AM 11/18/2002, Red Midget wrote:
>The Beer truck with outside beer taps that was left unatended Saturday
>night across the street from my house. Micelobe Light anyone?
=====
Too bad it didn't have any beer......