Re: Bugeye Restoration

To: "Glen Byrns" <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Bugeye Restoration
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 16:06:28 -0800
Part of it is that we have owned it so long (about 36 years), part of it is
the challenge, and the rest is that I don't want to let another Bugeye under
my care die....

I figure about $2100 worth of body panels (not counting the bonnet) plus
another $600 shipping costs and I will have a near perfect shell ready to
paint, again not counting the bonnet. My Red Bugeye has a near perfect shell
and I paid $400 for it, not counting the bonnet :-) Probably not cost
effective in the long run.