Re: A DREADFUL Toy!

To: Gary & Kathryn Bales <kgb2@centurytel.net>
Subject: Re: A DREADFUL Toy!
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 18:55:34 -0800 (PST)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
--- Gary & Kathryn Bales <kgb2@centurytel.net> wrote:
> Far better than a grandparent that gives toys that
> make all sorts of annoying,

Oops - musta autoaddressed the Spridgets - most don't
know Dr. Dreadful.  Dr. Dreadful aka Rick Gurolnick,
is a Team Thicko member with a stinkingly fast and
beautiful Porsche 356.  He's one of the nicest guys
you could ever meet, yet is a fierce competitor who
gives the SWB Ferrari a fit everytime I see him race.
He also is a toy inventor who has had a hand in
several interesting toys.  At Grattan this year he
mentioned I might see a new toy, the Queasy Bake oven,
a variation on the old Easy Bake oven, except this one
is for boys and makes all kinds of gross stuff to
gross out all those icky girls.  Grandma found it
without any coaching from me - she just thought it was
cool!

Grasshopper

=====
"Never, ever, ever, ever, ever, give up."

- Entire text of a commencement speech given by Sir Winston Churchill