MINOR 4-DOOR WANTED!!!!!!

To: MorrisMinors@smartgroups.com
Subject: MINOR 4-DOOR WANTED!!!!!!
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 07:38:27 -0800
Cc: morris@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Dear Morris Folk,

I have an aquaintence on the East Coast who REALLY wants a Morris Minor
4-door saloon. He would prefer as stock as possible but will consider BMC
mechanical upgrades. He would like a clean, running, rust-free car
(wouldn't we all!!) but would consider one that needs minor work and
cosmetics. (Rouge on its cute little front wings?).

I have found him two 4-doors in the Venice, CA area for sale, Both are
cheap and a little rough around the edges and only one runs right now and
both are about a $1,000 truckride away from the buyer.

SO, does anyone out there have or know of a 4-door Minor that fits the bill
and might be closer to the east? I suggested buying one out of the UK
(shipping to the East Coast would cost about as much as truckin' from
California (sounds like a '60s blues song!) but there are rust and bodged
restorations to deal with on these overseas deals.

HELP!

Cheers,
Rick Feibusch
Venice Beach, CA