Re: Garage is Up!

To: "Chris Kotting" <ckotting@core.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Garage is Up!
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 08:25:36 -0500
I worked for years, when weather dictated...
under a  tarp (hot sun and rain) in a town house
parking lot...   tarp ( or car cover) stretched across 8' 2x2s with
bungee cords and bungeed to the car top like a giant
'flat top' umbrella.  2 BGT's, 2 Midgets, 4 Spits and a GT6+
all done in the parking lot

Only my latest project (GT6 Big Red) has been privy
to a garage operations.

Paul Tegler
ptegler@cablespeed.com
www.teglerizer.com