Re: For sale

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: For sale
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 09:38:48 -0600
Dave,
         Thanks for posting those.
         Pics 1 through 6 depict a Midget newer than 68... 70 I would guess
with either RWA or RWA (rust v. round)
         Pics 7 through 11 are the early 62ish Midget in the throes of
"bodywork" Pay particular attention to the routing of the heater hose in 10
and 11. I would suspect that #4 cylinder ran a bit hot.
         Any guess on price?
         Peter C
==