Re: Identical cars

To: cfchrist@earthlink.net, spritenut@Exit109.com
Subject: Re: Identical cars
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 07:00:51 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
well ya know i was just making a remark about how diverse this group is we
are not all the same.  we all come from diffrent walks of life , diffrent
countries, and there is no concieveable way to have everyone pleased with
evry posting evry day.   there is a wealth of knowledge here from concours
restoration to outright high performance cars.  not evry question or answer
is going to please evry list subscriber.

Chuck,
Well said!!  And thanks for the advice on the brakes, next time the sun is
out and I am not working or coaching, I'm going to take a peek.
John

John Poynton
Social Studies Department
Girls Track Coach