Re: NOW LBC CONTENT, was: The Gun debate

To: "Brad Fornal" <toyman@digitex.net>, "Mike Gigante" <mikeg@vicnet.net.au>
Subject: Re: NOW LBC CONTENT, was: The Gun debate
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 08:26:55 -0500
Cc: <Ankitterer@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
AH(austin healey vontent?)-HA!
now yer apealing to my outlaw biker side!  yup i'd be theguy with a
completly restored car siting quietly sequestered in a dark top secret
garage.......
ya just never know........

chuck.
geez that almost mekes me want to go out and buy a corvair too!  LOL!
a goof friend has 2 yenko stingers that he vintage races!  actually pretty
cool cars!....c.