Re: Fw: MGA/Metropolitan

To: Bushwacker4@prodigy.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fw: MGA/Metropolitan
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 18:10:37 EST
Saw a Met in a Scottsdale show with a 289 Ford in it.  Only way you could
tell from the outside was the exhaust pipe exiting in front of the rear wheel
on each side of the car, otherwise it looked stock.  Pretty neat.  BTW, Met
rear axles are direct replacements for  your bugeye.  Ask me how I know!

Rick