RE: Weekend Project

To: "Doug & Sheryl Altman" <altman_d_s@hotmail.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net> 42dbca82.dsl.aros.net id gAQHn6v6029341
Subject: RE: Weekend Project
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 09:43:17 -0800
Doug,

I sure can't take credit for the idea. I probably never would have
thought of it on my own. I thank this list and all the ones (such as
Dave, Bob W. and others) who made similar ones.

Sometimes it's all trial and error. You did what worked for you. You had
the forethought to put braces in.

The main reason for me was to be able to get it into the garage and be
able to roll it around. Being able to rotate the tub to work on it was
the reason I went with the  rotator/rotisserie idea.

Herby
64 MKII Sprite (Herbytoy - patiently waiting)
62 MKII Sprite (the "resto-mod" driver)
billh@aaai.com
www.herbytoys.com