Re: White Post, Brad?

To: cfchrist@earthlink.net, w_burrell@yahoo.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: White Post, Brad?
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 20:05:30 EST
So Chuck,  I'm guessin' we can proabably count you out of the White Post tour
at Conclave 2003?
;-)
capitalhealeys.org/Conclave%202003/conclave2003.htm

Rick
In a message dated 11/26/02 12:08:17 AM, cfchrist@earthlink.net writes:

<<eaxcuse my rude enthusiasm but screw white post!  go with sierra all the
way!  white post has gotten to the point they do not need to satisfy their
customers because there are more where they come from.  i have had more
complaints about white post , failures and their pricing.   i believe sierra
is a much more "customer friendly" operation.   now you must be carefull
about wich media you attempt to request for a sleve material.  evryone wants
stainless steel.  good in theory but too hard to install in a thin walled
casting or soft metal casting.  that is where brass comes into play.
sierra will take the time to explain options.  white post's only option is
to do it our way only.  sierra will sleve a cylinder and return it to you
for rebuilding.   white post will only do a complete job with no reguards to
your having a rebuild kit or your mechanical abilities.  and heaven forbid
you dismantled it prior to shipping itto them!
my vote is for sierra!

chuck
i apologise for my rude enthusiasm......c.>>