Re: Oil pan - thanks!

To: Spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Oil pan - thanks!
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 10:00:48 -0600
Eddie,

Little do you realize you just saved me (and perhaps others) the same
fate.  I was one day away from installing my pan, and had my Haynes
manual out, looking at torque values, thinking: "20 pounds! Man, I hope
I don't strip those little bolts."!

The same thing is likely true for oil pump bolts, front and rear end
plate bolts, and the front end cam plate bolts.  All are the smaller
bolts into the block (except for the few 5/16" in the front end plate).

I find this list invaluable for this sort of info. for an amateur like
me.  THANKS LISTERS!!

Tim C.