Prizefighting????

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Prizefighting????
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 09:40:40 -0500
Now, here we have grist for the Non-LBC mill!!!   Anybody want to start
grinding?
A sport with a long and glorious history in our sociaety, the intent of
which is to
inflict damage to the brain of the opponent for money.
My preference would be professional knife fighting.  It takes similar speed,
skill, grace,
and guts.  But the opponent "loses" more quickly and does not suffer
unnecessarily.

I assume you are aware of the little known fact that prize-fighting and
football claim more lives than car racing in the US--and this has been true
for all of my adult life.

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise) "The Sprite"
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes) "Trevor"