RE: Horrible freight

To: <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Horrible freight
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 18:02:57 -0800
Cc: "spridget list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
"Horrible Freight" are supposed to have a decent aluminium jack, same as
sold by racing supplies firms, but at 1/5 th of the price (about $140, I
think)... Anyone got one of those? My racing Bugeye is too low for a
"conventional" floor jack. I have the same problem with the Lotus 7.

Jac, AH Sprite, etc.

Ron S. wrote:
I was in Horrible Freight near here in Rockford today.
 My buddy Dan (Flounder, remember the kid who sent you
the .wav "thank you" after RA one year?  that guy)
bought the only thing in the store not stamped "made
in China" - a super large dust pan later found to be
stamped "Made in Pakistan".  Who-da-thunk?