Re: 1275 headers from Couper's Classics - feedback needed

To: Spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 1275 headers from Couper's Classics - feedback needed
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 13:02:29 -0700
Tim

For $80, how can you go wrong?

I SHOULD have bought the Couper header. Instead I tried to save $30 and
bought a used header, which I discovered is more holy than the Vatican after
I welded the exhaust pipe onto it. I've got to cut this thing off and braze
the collector and for all the trouble, I'd still probably be ahead to buy
the new one.
--
Jay Shaffer
shaf@zenten.com