RE: Spridget panhard bar

To: John.Deikis@med.va.gov, tspeed@carolina.rr.com
Subject: RE: Spridget panhard bar
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 11:02:19 -0800 (PST)
Cc: Spridgets@autox.team.net
--- John.Deikis@med.va.gov wrote:
> Wondering if you think the clamp on thermocouples
would work okay. I don't want to pull my header and
unwrap all that nice fiberglass header wrap.

John,
   The clamp on ones are the type that I am using.
Just drill the right size hole in the header and your
done, but be careful you don't get the hole too close
to the end or you won't be able to get the clamp on.
 The only problem that I encountered was that there
aren't enough slots in the clamp to tighten it on the
small diameter tubes that we use.  I placed a small
bolt under the tube and between the clamp to take up
the space.  I would imagine that the welded in bungs
are much prettier/neater but the clamp on ones are to
bad either.

Bob