Mk ll tub for sale

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Mk ll tub for sale
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 12:15:42 -0800
Spridgeteers,

The Mark ll tub is spoken for- and I am satisfied it's going to a good
family 8-) Thanks to those who were interested.

I received no queries whatsoever for the "Phantom grip". No racer interested
out there?

A few Spridgeteers asked me if I was breaking up the racing Bugeye and would
I sell parts- no, I feel there is too much racing history to this car... I
will do the minimum to get it street legal, it will be easy to convert it
back to race, and I am keeping all the racing bits.

Jac, 1959 Bugeye, etc.