Re: Computer Help... No LBC!

To: <bushwacker4@zoomtown.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Computer Help... No LBC!
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 07:46:42 -0000
Kent, if you can boot to a DOS prompt you might be able to "recover"
to an earlier date set up.  Sorry, not well explained but the
procedure is:

Go to;
START,
SHUT DOWN
RESTART IN MS DOS MODE
At the C:\Wondows>
Type in scanreg /restore
Leave a space between scanreg and /
ENTER

Use the down arrow to the first setting date and hit that date.  It
will ask you if that is what you want to do, hit YES, and it will
re-boot to that date.  Most of the time that will solve your problems.

Perhaps you have tried this anyway, in which case I apologies for
telling "Grandmother how to suck eggs"!!

Guy