RE: web site help needed

To: "'Frank Clarici'" <spritenut@Exit109.com>, "'spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: web site help needed
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 20:14:28 -0600
Frank,

It's a common mistake.  I assume the link that everyone said doesn't
work is the one of your yellow car.

Put your cursor over the link and notice at the bottom where it is
pointing to.  It says, "///c:/my documents/hopepage.htm/index.html"

Which means it is pointing to your personal machine (and is why it
works on your computer) instead of the web.  Fix that and it should
work just fine.

Hope that helps (and makes sense)

-Rob