Re: Just ____ Triumphs

To: "Chris King" <cbking@alum.rpi.edu>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <SDOliner@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Just ____ Triumphs
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2003 15:28:47 -0600
> I have a partial Triumph, does that count? ;-)
>
> -=Chris
> '79 Spitfidget ;)

Chris,
I think the proper question is "Does it count for or against me?"
In the eyes of Charles Runyon of  The Roadster Factory, the fact that the
engine has been in an MG means that it has been contaminated as badly as his
operation was when he started trying to sell MGB parts ;-) I had an MGB at
the time and I derived great amusement at the way he never failed to make it
clear that he was having to prostitute himself in order to stay in business
for his beloved TRs
David Lieb
RWA Midgets