Re: Norristown

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Norristown
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 06:16:24 -0600
On a slightly different note, my 5/72 RWA Midget has the lovely
aluminum-framed Kangol Reflex belts that, if I read Horler correctly, were
used from 3/72 when they decided to put in "wind-up" seatbelts until 8/72
when they not only went to a different seatbelt to accomodate the
"sequential seatbelt warning system", they also moved the mount point.
Needless to say, none of my other RWAs fall into this category and their
belts do not fit well in here. I like the Kangol Reflexes that it has, but
the recoil mechanism is broken on the passenger side. Is there any chance
that one of you souls fortunate enough to go to Norristown could keep an eye
out for one of these? If so, I will email you pictures of the mechanism,
since there are so many varieties of Kangol belts out there.
TIA
David Lieb
RWA Midgets