Re: Ebay Update

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Ebay Update
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 18:45:29 EST
Bob:

If you haven't already, you should minimally issue a rebuttal to her negative
feedback (indicating that that is the only indication of shipment you have
received).  And by all means put a negative report on her feedback record.
Since it doesn't sound like she's given you any dates or tracking
information, I'd still check out ebay grievance procedures, just in case you
wait six weeks and it still isn't here.  There is something decidedly funny,
and if what I've picked up is true, she is a well-thought-of-ebayer who
should be doing better by you.  This is not the way to do business,
international or otherwise, and it doesn't matter whether she likes you or
not--she has your money, you deserve your merchandise.  If she messed up on
your shipment, she may be fighting you because she screwed up and doesn't
want to fess up.  It happens.

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise) "The Sprite"
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes) "Trevor"