Re: RHD/LHD conversion 2003 18:29:29 -0600

To: toyman@digitex.net (Brad Fornal)
Subject: Re: RHD/LHD conversion 2003 18:29:29 -0600
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 08:15:30 -0500 (EST)
Cc: RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca (Robert Duquette), Spridgets@autox.team.net (Spridgets)
(cont'd 'cause I accidently hit the "send"
button at the wrong time!)

("Our government at work" by Brad Fornal
aka Toyman, Toyperson, Dragonbreath,
etc., etc.:)

One of the conditions for sale at the asking price with respect to my BE
was
that it pass a DMV safety check...the
front end was worn and wouldn't have
gotten by....so what the hell....sprung for
a disc conversion while totally overhauling
the front end.

Got to the DMV inspection station, filled
out all the paperwork and got the car in
line...pulled in....car's track wouldn't
permit it's fitting on "the machine"...and
believe it or not, they couldn't do the
headlights, either.

Had the car not looked so good, and
had I not had the invoice in hand for
the "new" front end......or had the inspector not been a decent, regular
kinda good guy.....

Here again....LUDICROUS!

Cap'n. Bob (Ret'd)
      '60 Frog