Norristown Swap Meet ON

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Norristown Swap Meet ON
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 14:25:31 -0500
 From the Philly Club President.

This will be held on Sunday March 9. Iff'n you be goin and wanna meet
up at my place, say around 9 AM, we can have a spot o' coffee before we
go.

Begin forwarded message:

--
Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

  "Don't be afraid to ask dumb questions, they are a lot easier to
  handle than dumb mistakes.