Re: I'm baaack!

To: "Gary & Kathryn Bales" <kgb2@centurytel.net>, Kent McLean <kentmclean@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: I'm baaack!
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2003 13:01:43 -0500
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Hi Kate,
Can I have some details?  What, exactly, did you get done in 20 minutes?  I
have too many "while I'm at it"s to do it all that fast.  (Kingpins,
springs, shocks, etc, -- I figure, working in my "spare" time, I should have
it done in, oh, six months or so??)

-Nory
NORYS LAWS:
1.  Just because you have found the problem, doesn't mean you've found the
ONLY problem.
2.  Just because it's new doesn't mean it works right.