Re: IQ test (NO LBC)

To: Ajhsys@aol.com
Subject: Re: IQ test (NO LBC)
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 22:15:37 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Ajhsys@aol.com wrote:
> In case you missed it in the subject line, THERE IS NO LBC CONTENT IN THIS
> MESSAGE.  If that upsets you, please hit the delete key now.
>
> OK, now we have THEM out of the way.  Here is an on-line IQ test.

After all that I find out they want my email so I can get on their spam
list. No not me.
But do tell me, question 26 had me stumped. 2 people traveling in
opposite directions for 6 miles, each makes a left and goes 8 miles.
How far apart? On the road I say 28 miles, as the crow flys, 21 miles,
neither was a choice.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ