Re: For sale - Dual SUs for 1500

To: "Spridgets" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: For sale - Dual SUs for 1500
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 07:08:59 -0500
In the mail today, I got a ( we'll call it a  ) flyer where one of the items
for sale is a dual HS4 setup ( linkage and intake ) for $400 cdn.  It also
says that it probably requires a rebuild.

There is a picture which I can scan if someone wishes.  Or it can probably
be seen at www.obsoleteauto.com .  < insert all disclaimers here >.

Robert D.