RE: Parts/tools needed + thanks-Jac

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Parts/tools needed + thanks-Jac
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 15:35:38 -0800
Thanks to all who responded on and off list (Ref: French bashing). Matter
closed. I will deal with any "offensive" (to me) mail with the delete button
from now on! 8-)

Now back to Spridget "stuff"... I need a set of pushrods for a CJ 1275
engine...actually I need four- but I would prefer to get a set... can
someone help?

I also need a valve spring compressor, the "C clamp" type used in England. I
used to have one, just cannot find it- Anybody knows where I can buy a good
quality one? I was told Moss and Mini Mania may have them- but if they do,
how good are they?

Jac

---