Re: Calling all Carlisle Import auto show attendees in the Balt/Annapoli

To: "ptegler@cablespeed" <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Subject: Re: Calling all Carlisle Import auto show attendees in the Balt/Annapolis/DC area and points south
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 07:22:27 -0500
Cc: <mgs@autox.team.net>, "CARS spidgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Ummm Paul,

Since Sprite Spree is right before Carlisle and just a couple miles
away, why not caravan from Sprite Spree?? Can't make the whole thing??
Come the last few days and then head over to Carlisle after.

See http://justbrits.com/spreefront.html for details and registration
info. (Now the online registration works, it was not working for a
while)

Join us for the 45th and then the Carlisle fun.

All Sprites, Midgets, and we even welcome those other not-so-LBC's ;-)

Larry

On Monday, March 17, 2003, at 10:58 PM, ptegler@cablespeed wrote:

> Hello all.
>      Plans are in the works to gather a caravan to travel
> up to Carlisle, PA in May for the Import Auto show.

<SNIPPED>

--

Larry Macy
78 Midget