Power Source for Frank's Giant Bong

To: Spridgets Digest <spridgets-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: Power Source for Frank's Giant Bong
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 08:56:50 -0800 (PST)
Several weeks ago Frank C.described his setup to capture dust from a
sandblaster cabinet using a 5 gallon pickle bucket and a small shop vac. Sears
has the perfect one for use for this setup on sale right now. 2 gal wet / dry
shop vac on sale this weekend only reg $39.95 now $19.95. No financial interest
of course but I now have "Mini Shoppy" sitting in my garage waiting until I've
got time to hook up the "bong" for the sandblaster.

Jim Gruber
Bugsy '68 Sprite (future Bugeye in disguise)
Dayton, OH