Re: Ok...no LBC

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Ok...no LBC
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 11:39:44 -0600
> OK, I'll shut up.
>
> I don't guess anyone wants to see Charlie Daniels letter to Hollywood.

"Peace at any cost" is not peace, it is postponement.

"Violence is the last resort of the incompetent." Sounds nice, but it sounds
like your typical Southern Baptist preacher rhetoric with no logic
underlying the statement whatsoever. I could easily extend that to include
the concept that there should be no such thing as a surgeon. "Cutting is the
last resort of the incompentent doctor."
Violence tends to be the first resort of the incompentent and the last
resort of the highly competent.
I have to say that the logic and reasoning behind Robert Houston's post was
far more compelling than the knee-jerk reaction posted in response.
Likewise amen to Dan.
David Lieb
1972 RWA Midget
1973 RWA Project