Re: Gas Gauge reading Backwards

Subject: Re: Gas Gauge reading Backwards
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 19:50:39 -0600
Cc: James Gruber <thistle_3619@yahoo.com>, b.woodward@insightbb.com, spridgets-digest@autox.team.net
I drove the '68 down to Kerrville, for the Texas Healey Roundup, in 2000. I got
around 33 mpg out of an old, oil burning, never rebuilt 1275. I stopped more to
add oil, than fuel. Oh, and a replaced the "new" Rucas points and condensor
with my old set, on the way home, stuck in Blanco. Standard and Blue Streak are
all I use now.
Brad